New Era. New Opportunities. New Growth
To capture new opportunities, unlock new growth & maximize your influence, you need to reinvent yourself, your team and your organization. At The Global Leadership Summit more than 4,05,000 Leaders across 135+ Countries have started their journey to rediscover and reinvent themselves.
Are you ready to .re-invent?
apply new team-building skills learned at the Summit and "agree" or "strongly agree" that those skills have improved the quality of their work.
say they would have quit their leadership position without inspiration from GLS speakers to persevere
"agree" or "strongly agree" that they found a greater sense of significance and satisfaction from a new leadership position the Summit inspired them to pursue.
cite concerete ways the Summit inspired them to: serve the poor(35%), help youth (24%), educate others (23%), comfort the hurting (18%) and fight injustice (12%)
- Your difference is your destiny
- Lead by influence instead of control
- Learning from 100 days of rejection (experiment)
- Overcome fears & failures to emerge as a strong leader
- Overcome decision fatigue
- How to bounce back from leadership
- High-Performance functions of a creative leader
- Framework to lead brilliant, prolific &
- Create a stable culture that empowers your team to take bold risks
- Becoming a leader worth following
- Leading across generations (Gen Z, Millennial, Gen X)
- Plucks fly together
- How to invest less and get better returns
- Pivot your business model to unlock exponential growth
- Overcome organizational constraints to unlock massive innovative breakthroughs
- Finding true wealth
- Leveraging your leadership to help others achieve their dreams
- Trends that shape generation
The World Class Faculty Via Videocast Guarantees to deliver a unique blend of vision, inspiration and practical skills you can apply immediately.
Speaker, Author, Top 25 CEOs in the U.S. (SME)
Overcoming Limitations to Get Massive Innovation Breakthroughs
1. Where do we have constraints in your organization?
2. Where are we getting stuck?
3. Where do we need a real breakthrough?
4. Are there practical tools that
Adventurer; Best-Selling Author; TV Host
Leadership in the midst of fears, failures, storms & Near Death Moments..
What would you do when failures far outweigh the successes many times over – the failed expeditions, the failed projects and the near-death moments? Do those near-death moments still haunt you in the night?
Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Sseko Designs; Author
What if 75% of your revenue dries up?
Imagine you spent 5 – 6 years of your life investing time, money and energy in building a successful product or a business channel. What if this product or business channel now accounts for 75% of your annual business revenues? You and your team might be celebrating this success.
Best-Selling Author; Blogger; Entrepreneur
One thing that STOPS CEOs, Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders from accomplishing more…
It is said that the graveyard is the richest place on earth. That’s where you will find all the hopes and dreams that were never fulfilled, books that were never written, songs that
Founder, Accidental Creative; Author;
Do you have a clear framework to strategically lead a powerful team of brilliant, driven people?
Many business leaders don’t have a clear framework to carefully, individually and strategically lead a powerful team of brilliant, driven people. They are promoted from within their organizations and suddenly find themselves leading people who were once their peers.
Founder, Home For Good; Social Entrepreneur<
Dr. Krish Kandiah
Founder, Home For Good; Social Entrepreneur
Former FBI Hostage Negotiator; CEO & Founder, The Black Swan Group
Author; Leadership Coach; Entrepreneur
Producer, Author, Speaker; CEO Of Franklin Entertainment
Summit Speakers over the Years..
Former President - USA
Former British Prime Minister
Strategy and Innovation Expert
Researcher, Author & Speaker
Best Selling Author
COO - Facebook
Former chairman & CEO - GE
Former CEO - Hewlett-Packard
Entrepreneur, Author & filmmaker
REGISTRATION ENDS 6th MARCH 2020