If the rate of change inside your firm is slower than the rate of change occurring outside your firm, your end is in sight – Jack Welch
How do you design & execute an effective strategy in a volatile, uncertain, complex and an ambiguous world?
Often, CEOs mistake strategy to only mean revenue maximization by expanding the product portfolio, entering new markets, acquiring another business. While all these enable growth, they are just tools in executing strategy. An effective strategy starts with the right mindset that is grounded in present reality, obsessed about needs of the market, challenges existing limitations, and invests in new ways to respond to market needs by being agile and adaptable.
Business needs to continue to invest in innovation and improve the value proposition it offers consumers. The key to longevity in these turbulent times is organizational ambidexterity – the ability to manage current business while preparing for changing conditions. Staying competitive means challenging and if required changing what you are doing. However, change cannot be abrupt. It’s not a choice between exploiting current opportunities and exploring new ones, you need to do both. Companies that lasted for decades did this successfully time and again. An effective strategy would include not just the planning team but also the team responsible for execution.
So what are the core fundamentals for any organization? ThoughtCapital® believes that purpose and vision has to be the life blood of every organization. This would form the basis for good strategy and execution process. An effective strategy provides a road-map to an organization’s mission & vision. Business improvement planning is about creating a flawless execution process with a view toward accomplishing company’s strategy.
Strategic & tactical planning
Our renowned coaching programs will allow you to:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days, weeks, or even months at a time
- Business Recipe
- Intellectual Property
- ORG Culture
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
Strategic plan development
Research beyond the business plan
Enterprise-wide Audits & Assessments
– Ascertaining areas for development
One-Page Business Plan
– Small Business Planning
Biz Game Plan
– Small & Medium enterprise planning
Business Excellence Framework
– Developing excellence in any type of organization
Generic Enterprise Diagnostics
– Whole enterprise diagnostics and recommendations intervention
– Developing a winning marketing strategy
Vision & Values Workshop
– Fundamentals of strategy and building culture
Organizational Goal-Setting Workshop
– Key drivers that help develop your strategy
Continuous Improvement Workshop
– Doing what you do well, even better
Executive Team Strategy
– Creating your blueprint for success